Walk-up IT support
You don’t need an appointment to get the in-person technology help you need. Walk right up to the IT Connect desk in the Center for Health Sciences building to talk to us about your personal computing needs.
Come see us to solve an application issue, encrypt your device, and so much more.
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Closed on holidays
- No appointments necessary
*We have phased out the virtual component of IT Connect.
How can I find you?
IT Connect is located in the Center for Health Sciences building (CHS) in the area west of Café Med, next to the vending machines.
- When you arrive at IT Connect, please check in on the tablet at the corner of the desk.
- To avoid delays, follow the instructions on the tablet exactly, including details on typing your name.
- After you’ve checked in, you’ll receive a service-queue ranking.
- Please note that being ranked #1 does not mean you’ll receive immediate service, but that you will be first in line after technicians have served current customers.
Per UCLA Health policy, those who come on-site are required to follow indoor masking requirements and complete the daily UCLA Health Symptom Monitoring Survey. If you have not completed the survey, you will not be able to check into the IT Connect queue.
“Our team is committed to getting your issues solved in person, and we’re constantly thinking about how we can expand the services we offer and issues we solve to best meet your needs." - Roger Emond, Desktop Services Support Manager