The Women in Tech Health, UCLA (WITH-U) consortium was formed to build an inclusive network to empower women to lead, rise, and tackle the challenges in a changing IT landscape. The WITH-U challenges normalized perspectives to influence change and facilitate professional growth opportunities in a safe setting that fosters trust and respect.
- Build a community for women, underrepresented groups, and allies in Health IT in a thoughtful, kind, and inclusive environment.
- Provide and being a resource for our community by developing programming that addresses the needs of our community.
- Create a platform to empower the community to spotlight and showcase accomplishments.
- Establish a network of mentors and mentees.
- Develop a support forum for feedback, advice, and guidance to increase engagement from women in IT.
- Provide resources for women-led projects from WITH U members and affiliates focused on improving job skills, efficiency gains, and cross-collaboration.
- Curate internal and external resources for women to increase access to training, workshops, and other toolsets leveraging data-drive outcomes to reduce bias in the workplace.