How DGIT support works
Our support processes aim to fulfill one overarching goal: helping you.
To help you understand the work behind your service, we've answered some of your most pressing questions on our internal processes below.
1. What’s the status of my service request?
There are a few different ways to find the status of your request.
- Visit ServiceNow →
- Log in with your Mednet username
- View status on all your open and closed tickets
Search Your Email Inbox:
- Please check your inbox for messages from Customer Care (ISScustomersupport@mednet.ucla.edu)
- All updates about your ticket will come from this address
Call 7-Care (310) 267-2273:
- If you can’t find your ticket status using these methods, simply call Customer Care at (310) 267-CARE and ask for an update.
2. Which IT team is handling my service request?
Our IT teams work together to match service and support requests with experts who can deliver solutions. When it comes to getting the service you need, we ask that you see all the different IT teams as one big helpful family.
We've explained the stages of the IT ticket lifecycle below. The ticket moves through the system best with ongoing communication.
3. Why is my request taking so long?
A bulk of service delays happen when communications break down. One missed email or phone call could cause the entire project to stall.
Avoid service delays
- Check your inbox for missed messages from Customer Care (ISScustomersupport@mednet.ucla.edu)
- Ask your support technician to provide a phone number so you may call to check in
- Contact your Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to escalate your query