Password creation and reset
Also appears as Mednet Username creation
What is a Mednet username?
You will use your Mednet username and password to access a variety of password-protected tools and IT resources.
- Fully subsidized
Service frequently asked questions
- How do I get a Mednet username?
Your department authorizer will provide your Mednet username and temporary password. If you don’t know your Mednet username, then simply ask the person who helped you access your email
- What can I access using my Mednet ID?
Use your Mednet username to access a variety of tools, including (but not limited to):
- Your Mednet email account
- Your UCLA-issued computer
- CareConnect, UCLA’s electronic health record (EHR) program
- Virtual Private Networks, which allow you to remotely access UCLA Health systems
- eForms, a portal with forms for consent, screening, and more
- iCAP, a clinical scanning system
- Web-based time suites for David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) and Faculty Practice Group (FPG)
- Web-based time clocks for David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) and Faculty Practice Group (FPG)