Also appears as Ad Astra
How do I reserve a room?
UCLA Health Sciences faculty, staff, and students may use our free and convenient online reservation system (Ad Astra) to book rooms across the medical campus.
- Log In with Mednet/UCLA Credentials
- Fully subsidized
How do I access the room reservation system?
- Visit the UCLA Health Ad Astra page
- Log in using your Mednet AD credentials
- When offsite, in addition to your username and password, you will be prompted to verify your identity using Duo multi-factor authentication
How do I use the room reservation system?
- Click on “Request Rooms” to submit a room reservation request
- Select the form for the space you’d like to use
- Fill in the information, dates, and resources for your event
- Click Submit
- You’ll receive a confirmation email
- The appropriate approver will get back to you within 2 business days
Educational technology team
Enhancing teaching and learning
We collaborate with the educator community to create instructional technology that enhances teaching and learning.
Our courseware and classroom technologies enhance curriculum delivery, adding value to both teaching faculty and students. Our evaluation and assessment tools enable our school to benefit from the convenience of digital classrooms without sacrificing information security or learning integrity.
Service frequently asked questions
- Who may use the conference rooms, lecture halls, and other spaces in our system?
All users with Mednet or UCLA login credentials may submit requests.
- How long will it take to process my request?
- Space authorizers review requests on a case-by-case basis, and processing times may vary.
- We recommend the below timeline for reserving academic spaces.
- Submit academic space requests for the Winter/Spring Term: November 7 - April 24
- Submit academic space requests for the Summer/Fall Term: May 7 - October 24
- Where can I book a room?
Our online system includes rooms in the following buildings:
- Center for Health Sciences
- Factor Building
- Geffen Hall
- MacDonald Research Laboratories
- Neuroscience Research Building