HIPAA-compliant file transfer
Also appears as Large-file transfer, Secure file transfer, File sharing (large-files)
What is a secure file transfer?
Use our HIPAA-compliant online interface to send files that may be too big (10+ megabytes) for email.
The tool is fast and easy to use, so you can share what you need and get back to work without any headaches.
- Log In with Mednet Credentials
- Fully subsidized
How do I access the secure file transfer tool?
- Visit https://transfer.mednet.ucla.edu
- Log in using your Mednet email and password
How do I send files?
- Click on the “Compose” button.
- Enter a recipient and a brief message and drag and drop the files you wish to send.
- The cloud-based system uses your login to retrieve your inbox, sent messages, and drafts, so you can always view your activity.
- Plus, the data you send is stored for only seven days, which keeps the system secure while running quickly and efficiently.
Behind the scenes support
We manage hardware and software behind the scenes. We connect systems, servers, and devices. We manage networks and provide the hosting necessary to keep websites, databases, and other technologies running as efficiently as possible