Also appears as Event recording/lecture capturing and Multimedia event services
How can I benefit from audiovisual event services?
Our advanced AV event capabilities help you deliver points with style, precision, and professionalism. Expert technicians work in the background to help you fulfill your event vision, so you can focus on delivering memorable messages.
- On Request
- Fee-based, dependent on group needs
Request event support services when you reserve a room in DGIT's online system.
Communicate and connect
We provide audiovisual, event, and media production services to help our clients communicate and connect with audiences.
Our team has enhanced medical education by equipping spaces, such as the Geffen Hall’s Teaching Lab, with hand-selected AV technology. We’ve helped clients bring their stories to life with custom video production. We’ve recorded and streamed town halls to help key messages resonate beyond live audiences.
Service frequently asked questions
- What specific event services do you offer?
- Event recording/lecture capture
- Event setup
- Event staffing (Costs $80 per reserved hour)
- Video conferencing
- Web conferencing
- Looking for something different? If you are interested in hosting a web or video conference, please see our Conferencing Services page.
How much do event services cost?
Event support services cost $100/hour.
- In what campus locations can I get support for my event?
- Geffen Hall
- Center for Health Sciences (CHS)
- Goldschmied (Gonda) Neuroscience and Genetics Research Center
- MacDonald Medical Research Laboratories (MRL)
- Neuroscience Research Building (NRB)
- Marion Davies Children’s Center (MDCC)
- Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Jules Stein Eye Institute (JSEI)
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center (RRMC)
- Medical Plaza 200 (MP200)
- Santa Monica Hospital (SMH)