Also appears as Video conferencing, Web conferencing, and Remote conferencing
How can I benefit from conferencing?
Our video and web conferencing tools allow faculty and staff to collaborate with colleagues around the globe and experience the same quality interactions of face-to-face meetings
- On Request
- Fully subsidized
Request event support services when you reserve a room in DGIT's online system.
DGIT's online room reservation form includes a section for requesting event support services. After you make a request, our expert team will take care of the rest.
Web Vs Video Conferencing
Video conferencing requires specialized equipment, but we have fully supported rooms across campus. View a list of our video conference rooms and lecture halls.
Requiring only a few basic tools, web conferences can happen in nearly any conference room.
Please call to find out if a room can support a video or web conference.
Communicate and connect
We provide audiovisual, event, and media production services to help our clients communicate and connect with audiences.
Our team has enhanced medical education by equipping spaces, such as the Geffen Hall’s Teaching Lab, with hand-selected AV technology. We’ve helped clients bring their stories to life with custom video production. We’ve recorded and streamed town halls to help key messages resonate beyond live audiences.
Service frequently asked questions
- Where can I host my video or web conference?
Our conferencing services are available across UCLA’s Westwood medical campus. We serve rooms in:
- Geffen Hall Center for Health Sciences (CHS)
- Goldschmied Neuroscience and Genetics Research Center (Gonda)
- MacDonald Medical Research Laboratories (MRL)
- Neuroscience Research Building (NRB)
- Marion Davies Children’s Center (MDCC)
- Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Jules Stein Eye Institute (JSEI)
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center (RRMC)
- Medical Plaza 200 (MP200)
- Santa Monica Hospital (SMH)